Men of Action - Welcome

God Bless you!

Please read my writings with an open mind and heart.

Enjoy reading.

Friday, August 26, 2011

It's been swell...


Looking at the stats of my Blog over the last year has been somewhat depressing.
1) No views over the last month.
2) 1 comment for 2011.
3) Last Thanksgiving I had the most views ever…23.
4) Only have 2 members of my blog and 1 anonymous
5) No hits on my survey…at all!


These are some pretty awful stats and I was marketing my Blog on Facebook.

At this time, I am no longer going to post my writing on the Blogger web site. I was also planning on publishing my book based on my writings here. That’s not going to happen either.

For you few that have read my writing, Thank you so much for your support.

You can always pray for me, specifically for my focus. Seems I lose that a lot!

God Bless!

Paul

No comments: