Men of Action - Welcome

God Bless you!

Please read my writings with an open mind and heart.

Enjoy reading.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Thanksgiving Prayer

A Thanksgiving Prayer

Oh wonderful God, Savior, my Lord.
I open my heart to you in prayer, continuous.
Even though my thanks is only one word.
Our praise in words is always endless.

Sometimes my Lord, we forget to pray,
Over the wonderful things you give.
Our worldly wishes and dreams may stay,
Though it is in you that we should live.

Sometimes we fail to see the loving stand,
That Jesus, your son endured for us all.
The pain, torment by many a mistaken hand,
And completing his divine altar call.

Sometimes we know not what to pray,
And forget what to be Thankful for.
We miss the blessings every single day,
Even the lost hearts that you restore.

So this is my prayer,
Thanks for always being there,
Lord
Keeping us in your loving care,
Lord
Comfort in the things I can’t bare,
Lord
Thanks for the heart to always share,
Lord
For the Grace that I wear,
Lord
In Jesus’s wonderful name we declare
You’re Love!
Amen

It is neither Turkey day nor even Thanksgiving day in my eyes…
It is Thanks-God-for-Giving day.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absoultely love this Paul!